Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ten Rounds

Wednesday May 30, 2007 ES Futures

How did today go

The title of this post says it all. I feel like all I did was fight the market today. I need to figure out why I fall into this ruts where I fight the market and worse yet... fight what my own system is telling me to do. I took more trades than I should have today and too many of them were short trades.

Not good when the market goes up 20 points. Chalk up another day in the not what I should have made today category. Today's price action seems to consolidate sideways for 10 minutes then pop up or down quickly in just a minute or two.

My bias last night was to watch for a potential trend day for the end of the month. Well... we got a trend day. I normally try not to have a bias and just trade the price action. I guess I did too good of a job clearing my head of any biases.

Struggling for a good spotlight trade to present for today. I'll see if I have more time later tonight.

Trade Wise, Trade Well
John

No comments: