Monday, June 4, 2007

Under the Weather

Monday June 4th, 2007

Did not trade Today

I was up sick too much last night and decided it would be better if I did not trade today. Feeling better in the afternoon, I opened up the charts to see what I missed.



It does not look like I missed a lot. Price spent most of the day in the 4 point Value range defined Friday. Note that we had another one of those interesting days where the Volume Breakdown Accumulation works it way lower while price works its way higher. The last time this happened, while I would not have expected it, we had a nice rally the following day.

I believe when we see this happening that the large players are "lightening" or reducing their long positions some. They just are not being aggressive about it. This has not enhanced any edge for me at this time.

Trade Wise, Trade Well
John

No comments: